The Campervan Parking Area will be open from 2pm on Friday 17th July.
As part of our terms and conditions we do not permit makeshift campervans/caravans on site at our events. Many won’t have sufficient ventilation, water or door separation, and the risk from the gas and fire is an obvious one. Campervans or caravans not meeting this criteria may be refused entry.
Definition of a Campervan / Caravan
- There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.
- It should be a living accommodation vehicle with fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking and/or washing facilities (A screwed in bed with a washing up bowl and/or cooking facilities would not be permitted – they must be fitted).
- There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle, and/ or a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or electricity.
Please note the following:-
- Unsuitable vehicles, including unconverted vans, with campervan / caravan tickets will not be allowed entry and will be sent to one of the festival car parks. Security patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicles in these car parks.
- Trailer tents are permitted, however a Campervan/ Caravan Ticket must be purchased.
- There is NO water or electricity hook up available.
- All waste-water (grey waste) must be stored and disposed of correctly. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream.
- Access and use of the campervan/caravan area is provided subject to these terms and conditions (T&C’s) and the general terms and conditions of entry to the event. Purchasing a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’S
- You will first need to purchase a weekend ticket first for every occupant of the campervan or caravan.
- The Campervan/Caravan Permit is a supplementary pass only, and are sold per vehicle, which needs to be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your campervan/car + caravan on arrival at the site.
CARS AND ARRIVAL
- Travel directions will be available on the website closer to the event. Please follow signage and travel directions for Campervan Parking.
- Towing vehicles must remain with the caravans, not parked elsewhere.
- All vehicles other than towing vehicles must be parked in the car parks in the town.
- No vehicles are to be parked in the fire lanes at any time.
- A clear separation distance of 3 meters is to be kept between all caravans / campervans.
- The designated campervan/caravan area of the site is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles. We do not permit sleeping in cars anywhere.
- Only gas cylinders fitted within the campervan/caravan will be permitted. Cylinders should only be stored in the unit’s gas locker; and must be 7kg or less.
- Gas cylinders must always be transported and secured in a vertical position, as lying them down may cause liquid LPG to escape through the valve and become a large volume of combustible gas
- With the exception of diesel generators fitted within the campervan, generators are not permitted in the campervan parking area.
- Open fires are NOT permitted. The use of disposable BBQ’s and permitted cooking stoves are only permitted in designated BBQ areas (Gas BBQ’s are not permitted).
- All vehicles will be checked on arrival to confirm that they are in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Your vehicle may be searched on entry to the event site.
- The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the general Terms & Conditions of entry. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of the security team will be final.
- All litter must be cleared and put into bins or recycling bins.
- Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding the conditions set out in the Tickets Terms and Conditions and additionally the Campervan and Caravan conditions may face eviction.
- No trading of any kind is permitted from campervans/caravans.
- No sound systems are to be operated in the campervan/caravan parking area. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to eviction.
- Excessive amounts of alcohol, food and cigarettes i.e. more than for personal consumption and any alcohol in the possession of anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted. STRICTLY NO GLASS IS ALLOWED
- The parking area must be clear by 13:00PM on Monday 4th September. All remaining vehicles will be removed.