The safety of our staff, audience and artists is of paramount importance to us, therefore we will be implementing the following measures at our upcoming events in The Dalton Inn.
- Tickets and contact tracing: All tickets must be purchased online in advance. No hard copy tickets will be issued. After you have purchased your ticket, it will be emailed to you. Please ensure to bring this information with you on the day of the event. Tickets can only be purchased on a ‘per table’ basis. Tables of 2, 3,4 and 5 are available. The contact details you provide at the point of booking will be used for contact tracing if required.
- On arrival: Please arrive on time, ideally at least 20 minutes before the event begins. One of our staff will meet you at the entrance to check your name and ticket – please have this information ready. Your temperature will be checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer. Another staff member will escort you to your table. (If your temperature is 38 Degrees Celsius or higher you will not be permitted to enter the venue. In such an event a full refund will be provided)
- Face Masks: Face masks must be worn on entering and exiting the venue. Once seated you can remove your mask however it must worn again anytime you leave your seat.
- Hand Sanitiser: We ask that you sanitise your hands when you enter our venue. There is a hand sanitising station located in the foyer and several more located throughout the main auditorium.
- Physical distance: Please ensure to keep your distance from audience members that are not with your group. Tables will be arranged cabaret style with the required physical distancing between tables. Group bookings will be limited to 5 persons from a maximum of 3 households. Please book tickets responsibly, within Government guidelines.
- Capacity: There will be a maximum of 50 people in the venue at any one time, this includes staff, crew, artists and audience members.
- Table Service: There will be no access to the bar area but a table service will be in place. A disposable pen and notepad will be provided at all tables so you can write your order.
- Building circulation: A one way system is in place. Please follow staff direction and the signage on the floor and the walls. When the event is over, a member of staff will indicate when your table is to leave.
- Corona Virus Screening Form: All attendees must complete an online screening form prior to attending the event.
Screening form is available here